Monday, July 6, 2009

Convo Between Beauchemin and Burke!


A little attempt by me at some humour. Not sure if it came off that well but that's for you to decide.


*Burke rings up Beauchemin's phone*

Beau: Hello?

Burke: Hey Beau.

Beau: Burke?... why'd you call me?

Burke: I have an offer for you so that you can play for the Leafs.

Beau: Come on now. I don't want to play for the Leafs, I'm a Habs fan.

Burke: Son. I have some questions for you. Are you short? Are you pathetic? ARE YOU WEAK!!?

Beau: NO!

Burke (calmly): then the Habs won't want you.

Beau: But I really wanted to play for my dear Habs. Plus what do you guys have that would attract me to Toronto?

Burke: We have proper levels of pugnacity, testosterone, truculence and....

Nonis (in the background): That's really getting annoying now Burkie...

Burke: ...Belligerance. That's what we have and that's what you have. It's a perfect match.

Beau: Yeah... so now can you tell me what you said in English? Plus I just can't think of signing with the Leafs and betraying my fans in Montreal...

Burke: 3 years, 11.4 million?

Beau: Done!

Burke: Good doing business with ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text Widget

Text Widget